Oconee County Apples
Festival Face Painting
Round Mountain Orchards
Historic Main Street
South Carolina Apple Festival
The Apple Festival Committee welcomes our "Newcomers" as well as our previous arts & crafts exhibitors and food vendors. Thank you in advance for helping to insure the high quality of our event.
We ask you to please follow these rules:
1. The hours for the festival are Friday from 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You are expected to stay set up for the duration of the show. It will NOT be canceled for bad weather. We will be at the corner of Lucky Street & Main Street at 8:00 am Friday morning to assign your space. You will not be allowed to set up before this time. You will be given a space number upon arrival. Do not call ahead asking for your space number. Those of you who have canopies, bring blocks to anchor your corners because you will be on the street.
2. All traffic must enter Main Street (at Rite Aid) in one direction during the festival. There is a limit of two (2) vehicles per booth allowed on Main Street at one time.
3. Vendor spaces are non-transferable.
4. Priority is given to repeat vendors who have a positive relationship with the festival.
5. Priority is given to crafters who make their own wares. Commercial vendors are discouraged and are given lowest priority.
6. We expect all vendors to present a clean and orderly appearance.
7. Each rented space is ten feet by ten feet (10X10). You may rent more than one space. All of you wares, booth equipment and tie-downs must be within the space(s) you rented. No wares may be placed outside of your rented space. The festival reserves the right to site and assign spaces to all vendors. We cannot accommodate special requests.
8. All vehicles must be moved out of the Festival area by 10:30 a.m. Friday morning and by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. No vehicles will be allowed back into the festival area before 5:30 p.m. on Saturday and until you are completely dismantled and ready to load.
9. Each vendor is responsible for the security of their concession booth, wares and vehicles. Officers from the Westminster Police Department patrol the area occasionally; however security is your responsibility.
10. The following items are strictly prohibited from sale or as awards or prizes: Any type of aerosols, poppers, silly string, stink bombs, alcohol, fireworks of any type, weapons, knives (except those that are hand made by the exhibitor and approved in advance of set up by the event chairman), toy cap pistols, caps for cap pistols, bows and/or arrows of any type or any item deemed controversial, tasteless or offensive by the festival staff. And vendor selling these items will be asked to leave and no refunds of fees will be made.
11. No pets are allowed inside the Festival area. No exceptions.
12. You are responsible for collecting and reporting South Carolina sales tax.
13. Returned checks will incur a $25.00 processing fee in addition to the amount of the check. All concession fees remitted after the deadline must be in the form of a money order. The deadline for submitting Arts and Crafts Applications is June 30.
14. Violation of these rules may result in removal from the Arts and Crafts Show and denial of future participation in this event.
15. These rules will be strictly enforced in the interest of safety and to promote this event as a family type of festival. If you have a problem with any of these rules, consider another event in place of this one. No warnings will be issued for infractions. Concessionaires violating any rules will be removed from the event.
We welcome you as a visitor and concessionaire to the South Carolina Apple Festival and trust we both will enjoy a profitable relationship for years to come.
Apple Festival Home Page
Apple Festival Rodeo